Saturday, December 03, 2005

Am I the only one finding 'In the Hack' a Mess?

I went over there earlier today, wanting to point fans to, and invite comments on, the liveblogging of the TV coverage of the noon draw of the curling trials. I managed to register. But I sure cannot post comments or create new posts. This puzzles me no end.

Is it my incompetence? Or is there some malice loose? I must say they pop up ads like nothing I have ever seen.

If anyone can guide me through my problems, I'd be happy to hear.

UPDATE: I was thinking of removing In the Hack from our BlogRoll but a mere moment's thought told me that was completely inconsistent with my own views about sharing curling information.

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 10:39 AM, Blogger Mike Potter said...

You need to validate your account first before you can post on InTheHack. You should have received an email asking you to validate your account. If not, let me know and I can resend it. That's pretty standard practice for any major website.

Also, I hope its OK that I'm aggregating your blog into InTheHack via your RSS feed. I find this website provides a lot of good curling information.
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home