Monday, February 27, 2006

What to Like about Curlcast

I made an earlier reference to Curlcast, emphasizing the fact that the window could not be resized to allow someone with a high-resolution screen to have a full picture of four matches simultaneously.
That said, it is a fine tool.
I love being able to access, with a single click, what matches are coming up in later draws (and which occurred in earlier ones), all scores from completed draws, having the current standings, and forthcoming broadcast details, all immediately available.
Not far way in clicks are team profiles and detailed statistics, as well as access to an extensive photo gallery.
It's sad that the first thing I like to do when a browser window that does not fill my full screen appears is maximize it, as it meant the first feature I found is so far the only thing I would like to fix in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home