Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Reflections on Curling Percentages

Maybe it's just me, but...
  • I really don't like the new(er) Curlcast format. I can't follow all four games at once, and I have no idea where or how to find cumulative statistics. It's prettier than the old one, but far less informative. I had hoped for changes, but certainly not these!
  • It looks to me so far as if the curling percentages are down from previous seasons. Some commenters have suggested that the rocks are far from perfect. Others have noted that there have been some severe picks from debris on the ice. Still others are wondering if there's something funny in the Sault water, others have suggested (heaven forbid) that the curlers just haven't been curling as well ....
What's going on?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home