Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Day Jobs and Live-Blogging

It looks as if I will be able to post comments and updates about the Wednesday afternoon draw. Also, given that the weather in our area looks as if it will keep me from attending a concert in Stratford, I may be able to blog about the evening draw as well.

It's too bad that our day jobs interfere with blogging about curling, especially when they keep us from watching or even keeping track of what is going on during the Canadian olympic trials. As Alan and I have both written, this is some of the best curling we have ever seen.

We understand that our live-blog updates are of some interest and value to those of you who are trapped in your day jobs. Thanks for the feedback, but don't get too involved while you're on the job.

As a former sportscaster, I keep wondering what it would be like to try describing some of these matches on the radio. .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home