Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tyler Cowen Loses It

Tyler's last effort allowing his readers to vote on a blogging topic produced "The Economics of Curling". Alex Tabarrok at least gave it a try, but Tyler shows here and here that he has little to say that is new, or even interesting, and few resources beyond Google searches.
In a way I am comforted to know that he is not all-powerful, but a bit disappointed that all he has is a kind of rant on this subject.
Well, I don't go to Marginal Revolution for wisdom on curling, and clearly I am right, but I do go for lots of other good reasons. Perhaps this is the last time I will engage in an organized attempt to influence his blogging topics.
To see how one could respond in an interesting way try out David Tufte's post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home