Sunday, January 28, 2007

What is it with this Year?

It is now almost February and I have hardly seen any curling on TV; I cannot believe I have missed a lot that was actually available. But each time there is one match I find there is another!

So today I have to choose between the BDO Canadian Classic Grand Slam on CBC, and the Ontario Scotties Tournament Final (qualifier to the Scott Tournament of Hearts later in the year). The first match is Kevin Martin (and his new rink) versus Randy Ferbey (and it has featured some great shooting so far), and the other is Sherry Middaugh versus Krista Scharf, whose rink featured extensively in the coverage Doc and I did for CHRW Radio at the Scott Tournament in London last year (Krista features in this post, for example).

OK I do not have to choose; I do have a remote and I am male. But it may cut into blogging.

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2007 4:20 p.m., Blogger EclectEcon said...

Having and controlling the remote is not enough. Do you have picture-in-picture so you can swap between games while keeping both on the screen?

 
At 1/28/2007 4:29 p.m., Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Looks as if I had better start investing more heavily in HDTV etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home