Friday, February 23, 2007

Three Ten-Enders in One Day?

I get tired playing just one 8-ender at our local curling club (I sweep hard, whether I'm supposed to or not!). It's not too bad playing two 8-end games if there's a long break between them to "refresh" oneself at the bar. But it is possible that the winner of today's first tie-breaker at the 2007 Scotties Tournament of Hearts will have to play three ten-end games today if they defeat PEI in the second tie-breaker. What do you think their chances would be against Manitoba in the 3-4 playoff this evening? Not very good would be my guess.

Update: It isn't going to happen. PEI defeated Alberta 5 - 4 and faces Manitoba in the play-off this evening.

Ms. Eclectic and I are supposed to go curling ourselves tonight. We're hoping for a quick game and that the club will have TSN on as soon as we get off the ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home