Saturday, February 24, 2007

Who Will Better Represent Canada in the Worlds?

The way Saskatchewan has played this past week, I'm surprised they lost any games at the 2007 Scotties Tournament of Hearts. And the currently reigning Team Canada, although I picked them to win, almost backed into the final, with Jennifer Jones of Manitoba missing too many of her shots, especially early in the match.

I am delighted that the final will be between the two teams that played so well during the tournament. I would be happy to have either one of them represent Canada in the worlds next month. I have to wonder, though, after seeing them play this past week, whether Saskatchewan might do a better job there than Team Canada.

I like both teams. I don't even know who I'll be cheering for in the finals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home