Sunday, April 01, 2007

Exceeding Expectations

I tried to tune into Draw 3 of the Ford Men's World's on CurlTV this morning and got the at first puzzling message that I could not see it locally for licensing reasons. And then I thought, that must mean it's on TSN! Hooray - it is! I never even bothered to look at the TV listings, simply assuming morning draws would not be covered until Thursday.
Thanks TSN, and apologies for not having more faith.
BTW Howard is off to a 3-0 lead over Denmark after 2. Howard is shooting 100% but the Danes seem to be helping him.

UPDATE: I figured it out - TSN is covering draws that have Canada playing. Well, they are probably right that those are the only ones that will draw much of an audience but what a sad statement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home