Thursday, April 01, 2010

Distressed over the expected lack of coverage of the men's world curling championship

I was upset enough that TSN showed only games involving Canada in their telecasts of the 2010 Women's World Championship. But according to their listed schedule, they will be showing only semi-final and the final of the Men's World Curling championship. I realize it is more costly to televise from Italy than from Swift Current, but I wonder, too, whether the tv market for women's curling is bigger than the tv market for men's curling, despite the clear superiority of men's curling.

Anyway: What a bummer!

I checked the somewhat questionable myp2peu and channelsurfing sites to see if any curling might be available on them, but couldn't find it.

Can anyone help? Where might one find telecasts of the 2010 Men's World Curling Championship??

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2010 5:25 p.m., Blogger Lisa said...

I'm also disappointed. Finally the underdog of Alberta gets to Worlds and we don't even get to watch! I'm not even sure where to check for draw score updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home