Friday, April 08, 2005

Canada vs. Norway - Midway wrap up

At the half-way mark, Canada and Norway are tied at three apiece. Both teams have curled really well. In my mind, the most spectacular shot was Pfeiffer's shot through a narrow gap to remove two Norwegian rocks from the rings.

I've done some baseball sportscasting in a previous life, but this is the first time I have tried live blogging. It sure makes one concentrate on the curling and less on the snack food and e-mail!

Another note. I see that our postings are about 4-5 minutes ahead of the scores on curlcast, which seems really odd to me. I wonder why. [If that link doesn't work, go to the CCA website and click on Curlcast].

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 7:45 p.m., Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Hmm - I like the idea we might be ahead o Curlcast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home