Friday, April 08, 2005

Germany and Scotland tonight

This evening's game was the one that resolved the ties that existed after the Round Robin.

The first game of the play-off is between Germany and Scotland, tonight, at 10:30 EDT on The Score. No, I'm not staying up to live-blog that game!

Canada faces the loser of tonight's game tomorrow afternoon at 2pm EDT, and the winner of that game goes on to face the winner of tonight's game in the final on Sunday.

I won't be able to live-blog any of the rest of the games, unfortunately.

But wait 'til next year!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 9:33 p.m., Blogger Alan Adamson said...

And I am already up well past my bedtime, so I suggest that those who want to know how this match goes put pressure on their local television providers, or try to improve the technology for delivering video in general. Maybe next year there will be no call for livr blogging becuse everyone can see the excitement live online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home