Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jealousy in the Hinterlands

The Ontario Men's Curling Championships are taking place this weekend in Sarnia, Ontario. Some lucky folks who are on Rogers cable or on Cogeco cable get to watch many of the matches from there (or more likely, get to flip back and forth between it and the Scott Tournament of Hears). But up here in hinterlands, we are on a local cable company (which I keep praying will eventually sell out to Rogers), and so we have little idea what's happening with the Ontario Men's Championhips except from this site. I would love to have been able to watch the Howard-Middaugh games, and I would love to be able to watch the final on Sunday afternoon. Maybe I'll have to go visit some friends or relatives who are on Rogers or Cogeco cable (and who will let me control the remote).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home