Who do they think we fans are? Doc makes a reference to this in another context.
I will now document who advertises between the second and third end of draw 12.
- Ford Flex (soccer mom ad)
- Rocks and Rings (a Capital One ad much less objectionable than the stupid one with Jennifer Jones)
- Curling Rewards (an almost funny ad from Capital One again)
- Sandra Schmirler Foundation (a weird ad with a preemie - have any of our famous athletes been premature births?)
- Tim Horton's (natch)
- Home Depot (or was it some other hardware store?)
Now I must ruminate on who TSN's advertisers think we morning viewers are.