Wednesday, February 10, 2010

US Women's Olympic Curling Team

I'm trying to do a little pre-Olympic research and discovered some lovely things about the US Women's team skipped by Debbie McCormick. Surely I knew this and forgot it but Debbie is Canadian-born, from Saskatoon! No wonder she does so well!
Moreover, her favorite band is 'The Counting Crows'. I have a cousin who plays for them, and I like my cousin but I don't much care for the band (he has been in much better if less successful bands).
The vice-skip, Allison Pottinger, is from Brampton, also in Canada!
The team coach, Wally Henry, is from Portage La Prairie, also in Canada.
Maybe I'll cheer for these guys.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2010 1:32 a.m., Blogger catester said...

Wally Henry is also Debbie McCormick's dad. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home