Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there an iPhone app with Curling Updates?
or are we it??

I have an iPhone, and I love it. One of the apps I use often is a sports application that provides frequent updates of scores and plays in all the major sports. But I have not been able to find such an application that includes curling scores/plays/updates. Is there one? I know there's curlcast for the computer, but curlcast requires "flash", which is not available on the iPhone.

Curlcast for the iPhone would be great. I'd certainly pay for it.

Or do people just check in here now and then for brief descriptions and updates?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/10/2009 3:15 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Give this a try:

http://www.curlingrocks.com/czapp/

I haven't tried it - I'm a BlackBerry user...

Marc

 
At 12/10/2009 4:07 p.m., Blogger Matt G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12/10/2009 4:10 p.m., Blogger Matt G said...

I have the Curling Zone app, I can recommend it. Lots of good info.

However, you're supposed to be able to add you're own RSS feeds, and I haven't been successful at that. To their credit, they were quick to respond (based on my Twitter post) and worked well to try and solve it. Yet to be solved though.

All the pertinent blogs are pre-loaded, plus the strategy board is a nice bonus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home