Monday, February 21, 2011

Scotties 2011 - Draw 6

TSN have decided to feature Ontario-PEI, though I would rather have seen Alberta-Saskatchewan.
Nonetheless, it is good to see this young Ontario Homan rink. After blanking the first end, they score two in the second end.
Ontario steal one in each of the following two ends. The fourth end finish is remarkable - Gaudet is forced to draw to keep the steal to one!

UPDATE: Four for Homan in the 7th end. I am sure I will not be back to this post! 8-1 Ontario.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2011 10:41 a.m., Blogger EclectEcon said...

Ms. Eclectic and I have been watching this game. The power of the shots (when necessary) and the accuracy of the shots by the Homan rink are very impressive. I knew they were good, but I didn't realize they were THIS good. We can't believe PEI didn't resign after 7.

 
At 2/21/2011 2:59 p.m., Blogger Alan Adamson said...

After being stunned by Holland's aggressiveness yesterday, I enjoyed Homan's even more today. This does seem a new generation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home